A 1000 Km worth Tea Time at Biku

[Biku's table situation]

Why I wrote 1000 Km worth Tea Time as my Title post ? that's because last weekend, I was in Bali for about 2 days maybe or 2 and a half lol. Yeah, I was having a hard time these couples of weeks or maybe a month. So I need another getaway, I booked my flight and hotel and voilaaaa, I'm in Bali.

Biku
No., Jl. Petitenget No.888, 
Kuta Utara, Bali 80361

As you know, I always hang out with my brother Ko Sammy, and one of our friend was in Bali too, so we decided to hang out together, and we picked Biku. 

My last visit was about 2 years ago to here, because it was too crowded and sometimes we didn't managed to eat here because it was always full booked. But somehow this restaurant was not to crowded last week so we could eat here.

[Biku's Tea set]

I ordered their tea time set menu, it was Traditional Afternoon Tea, ( IDR 110.000,- per person ). If you ordered this set, you will get :

  • Choices of Biku Teas
  • Scone with jam and cream
  • Finger sandwich - cucumber, salmon and cream cheese, ham and mustard
  • Mini spinach quiche
  • Selection of sweet treats


[Set]

As you can see, it was a really worth tea time set. Because it's not so pricey and they gave us tons of food and this one was for one person, I really cannot eat all of those sandwich and treats. For the tea, I picked their Biku breakfast. Because the other choices was tea which you could find at any stores like english breakfast, jasmine, chamomile and etc. 

[Treats]

Basically, all of these set was tasty and delicious, I really like their salmon cream cheese sandwich. and look at the top layer, you could find this tiny little cute  gingerbread which was too cute to be eaten. But I want to eat youuuuuuu!! So I did it lol. 

Biku's atmosphere itself was cozy and really calm. So it was really relaxing to have a tea time here in the middle of crowded city in Bali like Kuta. This was a very recommended place by me to enjoy your leisure afternoon. 

Tips : Make sure you booked by phone before, because it always crowded and full booked. 

2 comments

  1. YOU. NEED. TO. BRING ME. NEXT TIME. YOU ARE PLANNING TO RUNAWAY TO. BALI!!!!

    HAHAHA. can't control the caps lock. lol.
    look at the teapot cover :(( so cute i wanna steal it. haha

    Cheers,
    filicia | Candy After Dinner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I WILL TAKE YOU.
      Make sure you are free on weekend!!

      Delete