Blue Christmas Luncheon

[Christmas Cards]

Merry Christmas everyone! It's the most wonderful time of the year.
So how's your christmas time ? Was it good ? or bad ?

Well for me, I'd been asked to join one of my friends from Cikarang - Bandung, Sandi ( @sandiasmara ), Ko Joan ( @stevenjoan ), Ci Lovy ( @lovysintca ) and also Ci Fili ( @flyingfili ) that I knew from Candy After Dinner blog to their Christmas lunch at Bistronomy !

Bistronomy
Jalan Ciniru I No. 2, Kebayoran Baru, 
Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 
12180

[Table's situation]

Actually, this wasn't my first time in Bistronomy, and probably my 3rd or 4th times, but This place is never bored me.

[Tea time]

Decoration in here was really stunning, something like vintage, retro and classy at the same time! We ordered so many food and I can't remember what's menu we picked but I was ordered Salad only, why? because I'm on fuckin' diet. Remember my last visit to Pontianak and Yogyakarta? I'm gaining 6 kg after that. So I have to control my food intake!

[#1]

And if you want to save your money in here, you could order the menu set they offered! The had so many menu set and I think it was worth the price because they give you pile of foods and their foods was really good and you can share the bill with your friend also!

[#2]
[#3]

Actually, I was not officially invited to this christmas lunch, I was just chip in since they're my friends from outside Jakarta and since it had been so long since our last meet up then they decided to invite me but at the day before the lunch, so I didn't prepare any gift for them but they were okay with that!

[From left: Sandi, Lovy, Joan, Me, Fili]

Why I called it Blue christmas lunch? because we accidentally worn blue colour cloths at that day! It was fun to spent Christmas with the people you loved, don't you agree ? :)

No comments