4 Coffeeshop in One Day, Tangerang

[Header]

Hey hey hey, 
Been busy these days and got no time to make a post, so many assignment in the early weeks this month and also my work as a committee is too much and I can't handle it actually. Not a good way to start 2016!

Last holiday, I visited Tangerang because most of my senior high school friends live there, and it's been a long time since my last time hang out in there. As I heard, there's so many new cafe and coffeeshop here so I decided to visit some of them :

Daily Press Coffee
Ruko Golden 8, Blok J No. 5, 
Jl. Ki Hajar Dewantara, 
Gading Serpong

[Green tea latte]

When I came here, it was christmas season so they gave me the special package that contains drink and christmas cookies which was really good. So I ordered a green tea latte, and the santa cookies. The latte was nice and the cookies was a lil' bit rough but I still love it tho.

Tanamera Coffee Roastery
Summarecon Digital Center Mall, 
Jl. Scientia Boulevard Gading, 
Serpong Utara, Tangerang

[Picollo]

One of the best coffee I ever had, although it was already dark when I came here so I couldn't take nice photos but still this place gave me a nice coffee. But their place was not so comfy so it's a bit awkward to hang out here with your friends.

Sacandinavian Coffee Shop
Jalan Gading Serpong Boulevard, 
Komplek Ruko Graha Boulevard Blok D/15, 
Gading serpong, Kec. Tangerang, 
Banten 15810

[Front window]

Actually this was the most comfy coffeeshop that I ever visited in Tangerang! Great coffee, great place and great ambience made me wanna stay here for a long hours.

[That lamp]
[Christmas vibe]
[What's left?]
[That evening]
[Ecstasy]
[Flaws]

ASAGAO coffee house「コーヒー いつ でも」
Ruko Graha Boulevard A No.9, 
Summarecon Gading Serpong, Kec. 
Tangerang, Banten 15810

[Kori kohi]

Lastly, it was ASAGAO! If you visit here, the menu you should try is Kori Kohi. So what's actually Kori Kohi? It is ice brewed coffee cubed that would melt with a strong feels and they suggested to drink it with plain milk or caramel because the coffee is too strong if you don't mix it. That's why I was interested to try it and who knows it tasted so good!

So that's how I spent my last holiday, how about you guys ?

No comments