Ubud Staycation - Desa Visesa, Tegalalang Paddy Field, And Pura Tirta Empul

[Ubud]

Moving on from Seminyak, 
We escaped from the crowd and took our time to enjoy one of Bali's most beautiful town. It's UBUD!!! Ubud is famous for them who looks for Balinese culture, tradition and nature. You will never bored with this city. I rarely visit Ubud when I'm in Bali, Because it took 3 hours of road trip from big city and since I'm alone, it will cost me a fortune LOL. But since I came along with Ci Windy ( @foodirectory @windyiwandi ), we decided to have our healing time in Ubud.

[Desa Visesa]

Desa Visesa Ubud
Bentuyung Sakti, Jl. Suweta, Ubud, 
Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571

After 3 hours drive we arrived to our staycation place. It's called Desa Visesa. It's located in the heart of Ubud City near the Ubud Central.

[Lobby]

[#2]

[#3]

[#4]

The first time we came here. They served us with a welcome drink and also gave us a welcome blessing ceremony for us while we wait for check in to our room. All of the worker here are mostly kind, nice and always smile. Giving us the best service and warm welcome. We went to our villa with buggy car since it's one of their service.

VILLA

[One Bedroom Villa with Swimming Pool]

[Me]

[Pool]

The first thing caught my eyes when we stepped into our villa was the swimming pool. Luckily, we got the One Bedroom Villa with Private pool. It was one small cozy swimming pool with a magnificent view. I know that I'm going to use this pool a lot and yes I did enjoyed the pool too much HAHA!

BEDROOM

[Welcome Note]

[Room]

[Me]

[#2]

The room was super cozy and the bed was super soft, me and Ci Windy was like we never wanted to move our body from the bed, we were exhausted that day. The bed was nice, It was a king or maybe queen size bed ( tch idk about bed size ), all that I know is I slept well in this bed!

[Terrace]

[Ci Windy]

[Scenery]

Not forgetting about the terrace that connected with the room. It got 2 sofa bed with a view of the hotel's paddy ( or maybe grass ) field! When I came the field was still green so it really nice to have a cup of coffee or tea and have a healing moment in here. 

BATHROOM

[Bathtub]

[#2]

[Gettin' Ready]
The bathroom was amazing, especially the bathtub, it's open air so it feels like we blend in with nature. The Bathroom was quite spacious , I think it's even have the same size as our room!

LUMBUNG RESTAURANT

[Lumbung Restaurant]

[#2]

[#3]

[#4]

Desa Visesa has 4 restaurant, we went to try one of them for our dinner. It was Lumbung Restaurant, from the decoration it seems so luxurious and kinda looks like western fine dining but they  served Indonesian food here which is super contrast but it is the charm of this restaurant. Most of the menu is Indonesian comfort food and some are traditional food. All of the food here was delicious. Especially their soup, I forgot what the name of the menu since there were so many menu there! And also not forgetting their Kue Lapis dessert! It's moist and not greasy!

After we pampered our tummy, we went back to our room to sleep early because we wanted to wake up early so we can explore Ubud! The next morning came, and we rent a car which Desa Visesa provide to visit Tegalalang Paddy Field and Pura Tirta Empul!

TEGALALANG PADDY FIELD

[Tegalalang]

[#2]

[#3]

Finally, it was my second time here. But the view is still as majestic as fck! Never bored with the view and also it is really fun to edit all of the photos taken here! I still wonder how they managed to grow rice field in the cliff like this and organize it beautifully! It's a must to visit while in Ubud.

PURA TIRTA EMPUL, TAMPAKSIRING

[Gate]

[Ponds]

[Pura Tirta Empul]

[#2]

[#3]

Named after their holy water, Pura Tirta Empul is one of the list of places we need to visit! The temple is really beautiful, they still had the old balinese architect. The water springs that believed to be holy and will give us good fortune was crowded, every people want to try it from every country. It is really nice to take a walk since the weather was good. Exploring this temple was really nice.

WARUNG TANI 

[Warung Tani]

While we were already worn out from exploring Ubud, especially the Tegalalang Paddy Field, we went back to our hotel. We had lunch at another restaurant at Desa Visesa called Warung Tani. I really love the concept about this restaurant, their menu is mostly home cooking and also they using super fresh ingredients. With the touch of Balinese bumbu and their authenticity, our lunch is served!

LESUNG RESTAURANT

[Lesung]

[#2]

We also had a nice breakfast at the next morning. The breakfast took place in Lesung Restaurant. It's located on their spacious lobby and it has so many variant of food from asian to western, cereal, dessert and also SPARKLING WINE! I thought having wine in the morning is weird but after I tried it, it was not that bad, it was really nice in my case.

It was our last day in Desa Visesa and Ubud also, so after our driver fetched us. We checked out from Desa Visesa and move back to Seminyak again. Since it was my last day in Bali too. 

SUKAWATI MARKET

[Me]

[Ci Windy]

Along way to the city, we stopped at Pasar Sukawati, or you can say Sukawati Market. We were looking for cheap goodies and souvenirs. You can also bargain here and if you're looking for some cheap rattan bag, you came to the right place!

We shopped in a short time since I need to catch my flight, but we found all things we wanted to buy here, and for another 2 hours drive, we finally back to the city, and Ci Windy dropped me at the airport. It's finally my time to say farewell to Bali again, I had a nice refreshing time in Ubud and I hope I can come back soon! So this is the end of today post, Hope you like it!

No comments