How I Spent A Day in Seminyak, Bali

[Seminyak]

Last week, I went to Bali for the "idk how much I went to Bali already" times LOL, but this time I'm gonna spent most of my Bali trip in Ubud. So for the first two days I was staying in Seminyak to meet some of my friends and it's just gonna be a random short blog post lol!

I went to Bali so early, so I pick a 6 AM flight and arrived in Bali at 9.30 AM ( Cause bali is 1 hour forward from Jakarta ) and I didn't had a breakfast. Cause I know that I'm gonna spend most of my times in Ubud. I'll never had a chance to eat my fave Babi Guling. After my friends ( Leon @leonareudo and Ko Sumon @sumon_tan ) picked me up, I asked them to take me to eat Babi Guling.

[Babi Guling Candra]

Babi Guling Candra
Jalan Teuku Umar No.140, Beraban, 
Denpasar Barat, Dauh Puri Kauh, Denpasar Bar., 
Kota Denpasar, Bali 80113

So here I am at my fave Babi Guling, it's called Babi Guling Candra. It is located in Teuku Umar area, yeahh it's in the city not in Seminyak or Kuta but I think it is a must. So far, from the other competitor, I think this Babi guling probably the most suited to my palate. Strong spices always turn me on.

[#2]

[#3]

For the portion itself, i think it's quite generous and also their lawar is the best! Don't forget about their crispy skin, that pork satay and lilit satay! what a food! 

[Mrs. Sippy]

Mrs. Sippy Bali
Jl. Taman Ganesha, Gang Gagak 8, 
Kerobokan Kelod, Kuta Utara, Kerobokan Kelod, 
Kuta Utara, Seminyak, Bali 80361

I've been several times to Mrs Sippy but It would be perfect to have a nice time playing in swimming pool after a nice breakfast. So they already changed the policy that we must pay about IDR 100K at the entrance and exchanged it to vouchers with have the same value that we can use to pay for our food or towel. So basically it is the minimum purchase.

[Swim]

I rarely swim at this kind of pool & bar, beach club or else place like this because I always went alone and it would be awkward to swim by myself. But thankfully now I'm with Leon which is like my own lil' bro so I could asked him to join me now yeayy!!

[Folie Kitchen & Patisserie]

Folie Kitchen & Patisserie
Jl. Subak Sari No.30a, Canggu, 
Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, 
Bali 80361

After having fun playing in the water, our stomach was empty so we decided to had a lunch in Folie. We wanted to take pict here because this place was so instagable but suddenly it started to rain! and I can't even had a nice food shot to post.

[#2]

[#3]

[#4]

So we just enjoyed our lunch here waiting for the rain to stopped! and it took a long time to wait until it's stopped and after the nice lunch we had, I need to part away with Leon and Ko Sumon because I need to go back to my hotel and meet another friend! So they dropped me at the hotel and we part away at that time.

So my next companion is none other than Ci Windy from @foodirectory @windyiwandi . She had been in Bali before me with her friends also but her friends is already back to Jakarta and now it's me to have her companied. 

[Rayjin]

Nope, I'm not gonna reviewing Rayjin since you can find it in almost all of my Bali post in this blog but I can't lie that I'm not going to Rayjin that night! We need to fuel our stomach with some food to get ready to La Favela to partyyyy!! Nahh jk! La Favela sucked that night! So we just made our own drink in hotel and just have fun with our spotify playlist!

The next morning, I think I got a hangover. My head is not spinning but my stomach is feeling worst. I throw up for more than 10 times I think.

[Doncaster Eatery]
Doncaster Eatery
@doncaster.eatery
Jl. Kayu Aya No.17, Seminyak, 
Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, 
Bali 80361

Finally, we had a last stop before leaving Seminyak area and went to Ubud. We stopped by at this newly opened cafe in Bali. It's called Doncaster Eatery and it's located in Kayu Aya Village! They served us with many foods but because I still had this upset stomach, I didn't ate that much!

[Big Breakfast]

Big breakfast is always become everyone fave! But I just wanted to highlighted their sausage and bacon because it was DE LI CIOUS!

[Crunchy Skin Pork Belly]

[#2]

Okay! This is probably the highlight of our breakfast! The meat was super tender and marinated perfectly and don't forget that the skin was crunchy and crispy! Also the yellow sauce below that was super good. I don't know what else to comment but this is a MUST TRY! Recommended by me!

[Indonesian Pancake]

When I heard the menu's name for the first time, I thought it would be pancake with Indonesian spices kind of topping or else but it's not LOL the pancake itself is not the basic pancake, it is Indonesian local snack we use to enjoy, it's surabi ! With some caramel sauce and Ice cream on the top. It would be a perfect dessert for us.


After finished our breakfast we continued our journey to Ubud, And that's it for today's post! Cause I'm gonna write and post it soon in another time! See you!

No comments