Elgin Avenue Cafe - Bali

[Elgin Avenue Cafe]

Elgin Avenue Cafe
Jl. Mertanadi, Kerobokan Kelod, 
Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, 
Bali 80361

Throwing back to my last escapade to Bali, on one day I was planned to meet up with the @balifoodies at this nice cafe called Elgin Avenue. At first, I couldn't find the cafe because they didn't put the gps for the cafe at the exact location and their name banner was too small so I couldn't find it right away.

[Inside]

But when I first came in, their cafe is not too big but, their decoration was nice and clean also. So minimalist. Mostly white and black, and they have this nice triangle shape decoration on a ceiling. What I really love is their white table that would look nice for the flatlays photo.

[#2]

[#3]

[Window]

[#4]


I really love their place and ambience, but what I really love was their food.

[Table's situation]

Let's talk about food here, their food's recommendation are their b'fast menu. I really love the presentation of their food, it was pretty, neat and clean. Also the portion was average.

[Hash brown]

[Egg benedicts]

[Waffle]

I only ordered the hash brown, and the rest of them buy the egg benedicts and waffle. Their hash brown was crisp and seasoned well. I also tried their waffle and benedicts, it was delightful!

[Cafe latte]

For the drink, I always picked cafe latte, simple latte art, it was soft and smells good but it wasn't the best latte I ever had. But overall this place really have a good food and good place, so it's a worth to try if you happen visiting Bali.

No comments