3 Days Off From This Hectic Schedule

[Short escape]

Been awhile since my last post, and today, I'm just gonna write a short travel post of my last short escape.

It was 2 weeks ago and I was thinking to refresh my mind from the hectic schedule of my university ( most of it was from the committee of my uni's event ) then, I booked my airplane ticket using traveloka app from Jakarta to Bali. I need some time to be alone and far from all the mess I made.

It was already evening when I arrived at Ngurah Rai Int'l Airport, Bali and my friend, Tommy who stay in Bali for his education was there to picked me up. After we talked a while at the car, we decided to go to Seminyak are, because I stayed at Seminyak for that day only.

[Lantern Bali]

Lantern 
Jl. Petitenget no. 17E
Kerobokan, Bali
Website : www.lanternbali.co
Instagram :@lanternbali

So after Tommy and I dropped the car on my hotel, and checked in also, we decided to eat at this lovely urban asian eatery called "Lantern Bali". It was not so far from my hotel also. I could't took so many photos at this restaurant because it was already night and too dark also.

Their food was really amazing, we ordered the pad thai, spring rolls and laksa and everything satisfied us. Their portion was generous too. I promised next time I'll do their review on a single post next time.

The Alea Seminyak
Jl. Cendrawasih no. 78, Petitenget
Seminyak, Bali

[Alea]

[Wake up]

Coming back from Lantern and to the hotel, this hotel was really beautiful. Although it was not on the main street but it was reachable from the crowd area by walk. What I really love about this hotel was the swimming pool!! I really love to swim and relax my mind for a little while.

[Dip]

So I just dipping into the pool and have a moment to enjoy on the next morning before continuing my getaway

What I did in Bali was not so much and here's some little thing you would find interesting to do while you were in Bali :

Check out their mall

[Seminyak Village]

[#2]
Seminyak Village
Jl. Kayu Jati no.8,
Seminyak, Bali

Especially Seminyak village, this new mall was so nice, and you can even chill on the sofa in the center of the mall and spent some times enjoying their shop, they have lots of fashion brand, some local brand and also a lot of cafes.

Do some cafe hoping

There were a lot of places I visit while in Bali and most of the cafe were good and really worth to visit such as :

  • Kartel

[Kartel]

The new renovated Kartel was really nice and a place to enjoy hanging around with your friend. I didn't try a lot of food here, but I tried their smoothies bowl and it was really fresh.

  • Titik Temu

[Titik temu]

There was a time when I didn't have any place to go because all of my friends are busy and I just don't know what to do, so I just visited this cafe and spent almost 4 hours sitting here alone, listened to the music and sippin' my hot cafe late. Thank goodness their coffee was really good and the roof part of this coffeeshop was really nice to sit alone and enjoy the view.

  • BO$$ Man

[BO$$ Man]

Back to my most favorite and also recommended burger in Bali, here goes the boss! My fav menu is their Al Capone. It was really a finger licking burger, their meat and bacon was cooked perfectly and talking about the size, it was the bomb!!

  • Ingka

[INGKA]

It was a really quick stop at this cafe, so I just ordered drinks and take a quick snap and you may wondering what kind of this place is, but their place was so beautiful and really on a top list to chat around with your friends.

  • Angelita Tea & Patisserie

[Angelita]

Last but not least, it's Angelita Tea & Patisserie. This place gave you the most moist, fresh and delightful cake. I'd come to this place before, but coming back again for their newest pokemon go inspired cake, yeaapp it was the Pikachu cake! You may underestimate the cake because it just looks cute but you'll be surprised by how fresh and sweet this cake is, go ahead and try!

Eat Babi Guling ( Suckling pig )

Lastly, the best part of Bali and also my fav part of the trip, it was the food they called Babi guling or BIGUL! I was deeply in love with bigul somehow and from my escape, I only eat bigul twice :

Babi Guling Pak Malen
Jl. Sunset Road No. 554, 
Seminyak, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, 
Bali 80361

[Malen]

[#2]

Babi guling Malen was one of my fav list of Bigul. What I really loved about their bigul was their lawar and pork satay, but too bad when I came to this place, the portion was smaller than the usual and also it was a lil' bit lack of seasoning. But after all it's still good!

Babi Guling Candra
Jl. Teuku Umar, Dauh Puri Kauh, 
Denpasar Barat, Kota Denpasar, 
Bali 80113

[Babi Guling Candra]

[#1]

[#2]

[#3]

[#4]

But if I could choose my personal opinion about the best Babi guling ever, imho I'll choose Babi Guling Bu Candra! It was just like perfection. All of the component are bringing up the Bigul, it tasted delicious from the lawar, pork, skin, satay, soup and everything was delicious! Terribly in love with bigul!! LOL!

So that's it for today's post! I hope you guys enjoy reading it! Thankyou!

No comments