Meet Up Lunch at Atlast Kahve & Kitchen - Gading Serpong

[Atlast]

Yeayy! Posting something again and this time I'm gonna review about not - so - new cafe around Serpong Area! Wohpp!

It's about one month ago when I went to Serpong for my friend's birthday and I remembered that one of my food blogger friend, Ko Darius ( @whats_up_jakarta | whatsupjkt.blogspot.co.id ) is living in this area. So I tried to reach him and he ended up picking me up from one cafe to this newly opened cafe called :

Atlast Kahve & Kitchen 
Jalan Kelapa Gading Barat Blok CB 3 No. 5, 
Pakulonan Barat, Kelapa Dua, 
Tangerang, Banten 15810

[Inside]

[#2]

[Outside]

So for the inside itself is very comfy and since it is near a school area, I believe this place was quite strategic and will be a perfect place for student to hang out or to work on their homework or assignment. This place is quite spacious and have so many nice corner. It's all white and gray interior so it's a very instagenic place, and I'm in love with their table too!

[Table's Situation]

So we only ordered 2 food because we were already full at that time! It was April In Bali and Roast Quail. We asked their recommendation and they gave us that 2 option so we ordered them!

Roast Quail

[Roast Quail]

[#2]

[#3]

So this is the roast quail! They even roast it in front of us. It looks really stunning and appetizing but what can I say, don't be deceived by the look! Honestly I really love the outer side of the quail and also the skin because it was nice marinated and savory but the inside was a bit tasteless and just a cooked quail meat with no flavors at all. Maybe it would be better if they served it with more sauce so we can dip the inner meat with the sauce. But really, I still enjoyed the food.

April In Bali

[April In Bali]

[#2]

Next we had this menu called April In Bali which is a very cute and also mysterious name for a dish! It's actually a grilled Norwegian Salmon served with Mashed potato, Beetroot Sprinkles on the top and Quattro Formaggi Sauce. By the looks only, it looks so pretty! Look at that pink color on the top of the salmon, so cute! This food was not only beautiful, it also tasted so good! I gave them a nice score for the quattro formaggi sauce! It went well with the salmon and really left a nice aftertaste. For the beetroot sprinkle, it gave me a new kind of taste but I think without it, this salmon itself was cooked nicely. So if you come to this place, I recommended you to order this menu!

So that's it for today's post! It was short but I hope you guys enjoy reading this !






No comments