Brief Review About Nocturnal PIK New Menu

[Nocturnal PIK]

Nocturnal PIK
Jl. Marina Indah Raya, Kamal Muara, 
Penjaringan, Kota Jkt Utara, 
DKI Jakarta 14470

It's been awhile since my last visit to Nocturnal PIK ( click here ), so this time, I get an email that said that Nocturnal PIK wanted me to try their new menu. So I gave them a reply and give it a try of how good this new menu could be.

[Table's Situation]

So when I came here, there's some miscommunication and problem, so I must waited so they could served the food and it took some time, but after that I get 2 main dishes and 1 drinks. Luckily I was bringing my friend so I didn't need to worry how to eat all of those.

[Drinks]

[#2]

For the drink, I get this refreshing orange soda ( I forgot the menu name, sorry, I'll update it later ) but this drink was really good. It was juicy, sour and also fresh. The orange at the bottom was a bit sour so it pop on the tongue and really nice. Yes I was enjoying this drink.

Classic Benedict

[Classic Benedict]

[#2]

[#3]

The main dish that I got first was this classic benedict. I don't know that this is their new menu or not because I think they already put this on their menu before, but they served me this so I need to review this at all. So for the classic benedict, well I need to say my honest opinion that it was so mediocre. Let me point some good feature about this food, their bread was fresh and really nice, bacon was good and their poached egg was nice too, but I barely could tasted the hollandaise sauce. I didn't say that it's bad but I'm expecting more than this. 

Chicken Sambal Matah

[Chicken Sambal Matah]

[#2]

[#3]

YASHHHHH! 
Here we go! I'm not actually a big fan of spicy food but I really love their Chicken sambal matah. It's beyond my expectation. First of all their chicken was marinated well with the sambal matah. The onion was crisp also and I could asked it to be less spicy, so if you can't eat spicy food, don't worry about it guys. The sunny side up on the top was perfect also and the portion of the chicken was generous. So this menu was one of my recommendation if you came here. It was really a pleasure. But, One more thing to perfect this dish is a BIGGER PORTION! Yes Pleaseee :p

[Table's Situation]

So that's it! I know it wasn't a good review because I'm still trying to be better in writing. But I hope you enjoyed my post and don't forget to give it a try to Nocturnal PIK also! Have a good day peopleee!

No comments